[CLOSE]





Thought That Counts

because heavy is the head that wears the crown





The things that just don't work



Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Sometimes, there are things that just refuse to work for you. Sometimes you don't know if you are right, or you are wrong. I hold the belief that everything happens for a reason, even if it might not be very evident at first. But how do you react when the things which are going so right, all of a sudden fall flat on the face. Worse being the fact that it could have been avoided, with a little thinking.

[hide]However, I don't think I will ever believe in god enough to trust him with my life. I might end up believing he's there, but will never trust him with me. He has screwed with my life far too many times, if he is sitting up there somewhere. If he's not, and even if he is, my life is my own domain ... and I need to fix it for myself. The best of us muddle up, and trip. Its just that I've tripped far too many times for my own comfort.

How do you know you're going to make a mistake, and you might hurt someone? Wouldn't life be much simpler if one could do that? Yes, it would take out the entire 'learning' aspect of it ... but atleast some of us would not make as many mistakes as we do now. Atleast ...

It is when I hurt others that it hurts me the most. People in my life, are my life. Its not that I can't live without them. Its just I don't wanna try to...[/hide]

2 Comments:

i really dont noe if i have any right to comment on certain beliefs that you may have but i feel that no one is ever compelled to believe entirely in God.
Infact, God is a manmade concept..just man's way of giving a name to an idea he can't understand or reason with. I believe that our actions or the lack of them, determine the consequences..they are what control our lives. Very often, when something upsetting happens, we'd blame it on God..or fate..but this is all a state of mind. The situation appears to be bad because of your mindset and unless you change your perspective, the situation will continue to appear that way. This is speak from experience.
As for mistakes, well, why do you call them mistakes?
take them as learning experiences instead. With every mistake you're one experience richer than the others :)
If this hurts the other person, which evidently hurts you, don't let it get you down..just retrace your steps and start over!
Each time you trip, you're stronger and wiser. Ultimately, you'll see how essential it was. Your life is your domain, so make the most of it :)

By Blogger Shikha Choudhury, at 2:58 AM  

what if you keep making those mistakes?

but anyway ... i have never blamed anything on god, and never will ... for me the dude (or dudette) doesn't exist because if he was there, then he would have done something about all the stuff that i've seen happen to a lot of people, including me!

By Blogger Aditya, at 9:12 PM  



Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

Or you can sign in as a different user.